Chicken Thighs with Pan Gravy
- 3 chicken thighs (medium, ~15 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken (medium, ~15 oz.)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Season each chicken thigh with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp.
- Wayward Gourmet seasoning per thigh.
- Heat 1 tbsp.
- Olive Oil into a pan over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken thighs in the pan, skin side down and cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- Flip chicken thighs and cook again for about 8-10 minutes on medium-low heat or until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken from the pan and place on the side.
- Turn heat back up to medium and add heavy cream to the pan.
- Stir cream vigorously as it starts to thicken.
- Once it thickens some, add xanthan gum to the pan and mix it in well.
- Once your gravy thickens completely, spoon over chicken thighs and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:10.