Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings (whole wings)
- 4 cloves garlic (whole wings)
- 50 milliliters hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 pinch stevia (whole wings)
- 1 lemon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers
- oil (for deep frying)
- Coat the chicken wings with lemon on all sides.
- Set aside for 3 minutes then wash and dry thoroughly.
- For a simpler method, just wash and dry the wings without putting the lemon.Smash together the paprika, pepper, garlic, salt, hot pepper, hot sauce, and vinegar with a mortar.Marinate the chicken wings with the mixed spices.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour while flipping the wings occasionally.
- Transfer the wings to a plate and coat with coconut flour all over to cover the entire sides.Pour the oil in a deep fryer set at 375°F.Brown the wings in the oil for around 10-15 minutes.Remove from the heat once the wings turn brown on the sides.
- Serve on a platter.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:09.