Keto Fish Fingers
- 12 ounces whitefish
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Cut the fish fillets into finger sized portions.
- They should approximately be 4 inches long and one inch wide.
- 2 Now wash the fillets and dry them with a paper towel.
- 3 Season the pieces of fish with garlic powder, seasoned salt and a sprinkle of cooking salt.
- 4 Beat one egg in a bowl and leave aside.
- 5 Put the coconut flour in a plate and keep it close to the beaten egg.
- 6 Now dip each piece of fish into the egg, drain off excess and coat in coconut flour.
- Arrange all the coated pieces on a dry plate.
- 7 Youll have to press the coconut flour onto the pieces of fish so that they get coated well.
- 8 Heat approximately 1 Tbsp of Oil in a pan and carefully put the pieces of fish in.
- 9 The oil shouldnt be extremely hot as this will only burn the coconut flour.
- 10 Cook the fish fingers on medium low heat for approximately 3 minutes on one side.
- Then turn the fish over very carefully.
- 11 Add another 2 Tbsp of oil to brown the pieces on the other side.
- 12 Continue cooking until both sides appear golden brown, making sure you dont turn the fish over and over as this will only break up the fingers.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:49.