Keto Fried Salmon With Broccoli And Lemon Mayo
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 pound broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Fry the salmon in half the butter over medium heat for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Lower the heat towards the end.
- Remove from pan and keep warm. Rinse and trim the broccoli, including the stem.
- Chop into bite-sized pieces. Add the remaining butter to the same skillet and cook the broccoli over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it is slightly softened and golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the fried salmon and broccoli together with a hearty dollop of lemon mayo.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:07.