Keto Spicy Fish Tacos With Cabbage Slaw and Sauce
- 2 pounds haddock
- 4 teaspoons seasoning (cajon)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups cabbage (cajon)
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions (cajon)
- 1 clove garlic (cajon)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Swerve Sweetener (optional)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 8 leaves lettuce (cajon)
- FishSeason fish with cajun seasoning and salt and pepper if desired.
- Add oil to pan and heat.
- Cook fish until it flakes easily with a fork and it is slightly browned.
- Place on plate when cooked.
- Cabbage SlawMix up all ingredients in a bowl.Lime CremaWhisk all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Fish TacosSeparate lettuce leaves for wraps and place cabbage slaw and then fish on each leaf.
- Top with sauce and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:48.