Keto Friendly Chewy Ginger Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (Just Like Sugar™)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (Just Like Sugar™)
- 3 tablespoons liquid sweetener (Just Like Sugar™)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon black strap molasses
- 1 eggs (Organic Pasture-Raised)
- In medium bowl mix wet ingredients with a hand beater until well blended.
- In a larger bowl mix dry ingredients.
- Pour wet mix into dry and mix well.
- Using spatula, pull all dough into middle of bowl and chill for about an hour so easy to handle.
- When chilled, roll into balls of any size.
- I use a cookie-baller and over fill a bit.
- Bake for 10 min or until the edges start to brown.
- They will be soft when you take them out.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:41.