Cajun Ham & Egg Muffins
- 8 ounces ham (cubed)
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup onions (cubed)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (cubed)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (cubed)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1/4 cup mushrooms (cubed)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add onion, bell pepper, cajun seasoning, garlic powder.
- Stir in ham and cheese.Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.Bake 20 minutes then remove from oven and top with reserved cheddar cheese, the cook 5 more minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.NOTES: I recommend lining the muffin pan with cupcake liners sprayed with cooking spray for easier removal!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:11.