Slow Cooker Bacon & Chicken Recipe (Keto diet friendly)
- 2 packages boneless chicken thighs (skinless)
- 1 package bacon (skinless)
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Put chicken in slow cooker and layer bacon on top.
- 2 - Add spices 3 - Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil 4 - Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 5 - Around the 7 hour mark (or at the very end), take two forks and shred the chicken and bacon.
- It should shred very easily at this point.
- 6 - Serve with a slotted spoon to drain the oil and enjoy!
- My husband eats this by itself, but if you are not avoiding carbs, this would be delicious on a pretzel bun.
- Serve with a salad or veggies and you have yourself a very easy dinner.
- I love these 8 hour recipes that cook while I'm at work.
- The leftovers are delicious too.
- I'd love for you to share your favorite slow cooker recipes in the comments below!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:06.