Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon and Cheese
- 12 mushrooms (large
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon coriander (large, stems removed and chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers (large, stems removed and chopped)
- salt and ground black pepper (large, stems removed and chopped)
- olive oil (large, stems removed and chopped)
- Let the oven preheat at 300°F while preparing the dish.Wash the mushrooms thoroughly then cut out the stem.
- Chop the stem into small pieces before putting aside.SaveSet an 8-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the skillet and brown the bacon as well.
- SaveCrack the egg in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the cooked garlic, onion, and bacon.
- Add the grated cheese, chopped mushroom stem, and coriander into the mixing bowl.
- Stir the ingredients well.
- Adjust the flavor with some salt and pepper.SaveScoop out a teaspoonful of the mixed ingredients and stuff it inside the mushroom caps.Place in the oven and leave to bake for around 25 minutes till the surface of the caps turns golden.
- Serve in a platter.Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:05.