Mozzarella Pork Chops
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Generously rub some pepper and salt in each side of the pork chop.Heat the butter, as well as the olive oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Pan sear the pork chops in the skillet for about 2-3 minutes for each side.Transfer the meat to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Arrange 2 tomato slices and a piece of mozzarella cheese on top of each pork chop.Set the broiler to high and cook the meat for around 5 minutes.
- Melt the cheese before removing from the oven.
- Serve with a salad or low carb veggies on the side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:00.