- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs ,
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning ,
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (softened)
- 1/4 ounce tortilla chips (softened)
- 1 pound ground beef ,
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning ,
- 1 jar enchilada sauce (softened)
- 8 ounces pepper jack (softened)
- CrustBeat or whisk the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.Add the seasoning; mix well.Stir in the cheese and crushed chips; mix well.Grease a 9x13" baking dish or line with parchment paper; spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom.Bake at 350Âº, 35 minutes or until browned, but not too dark.Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.ToppingBrown the hamburger; drain fat.Stir in the seasoning and enchilada sauce.Spread over the crust and top with the cheese.Bake another 20 minutes or so until hot and bubbly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:41.