Cheesy Baked Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus (woody ends trimmed)
- 3 tablespoons butter (woody ends trimmed)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (woody ends trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (woody ends trimmed)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (woody ends trimmed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place the asparagus on the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, cajun seasoning and parmesan cheese over the top.Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.Remove and top with the mozzarella cheese and a little sprinkling of Italian seasoning over the top.Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and let it begin to brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:56.