White Chicken Chili
- 1/2 pound chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (diced)
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chili peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- Brunoise cut the chili pepper and onion to make small chunks.
- Also, chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces and dredge with salt and pepper.
- Sliver the cauliflower and place in the microwave for 3 minutes together with ¼ cup of water.
- Alternatively, stir the vegetable in a pan if a microwave is unavailable.
- Set aside.Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan.
- Lightly brown the chicken breast for a few minutes.
- Pour the broth into the pan and let it boil.
- Toss in the garlic and onion.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes before adding the chopped chili pepper and cauliflower.Gently drop the cheese and mix for 5 minutes to melt the cheese completely.
- Adjust the taste with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour additional water to thicken the mixture to your liking.
- Optionally, add coriander, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, and ground cumin for additional flavor.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy while warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:10.