Garlic Shrimp Caesar Salad Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- 1 pound shrimp (shell removed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 head romaine lettuce (shell removed)
- 1 cucumber (chopped into cubes)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup paleo mayonnaise (shell removed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley (shell removed)
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (shell removed)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix the shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper together.
- Place shrimp on baking tray and roast for 10 minutes.
- To make the salad dressing, blend the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper together.
- Toss the dressing with the chopped lettuce, chopped cucumber, and roasted shrimp.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley and sliced almonds.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:55.