Bacon Eggs Benedict
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons hollandaise sauce (Trader Joe's)
- Add mug cake ingredients to a mug (or round dish) and mix together.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, or until puffed and cooked through.
- Lightly tap mug upside down to dislodge cake.
- Slice in half and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a pan over medium heat until cooked through.
- While bacon is cooking, poach 2 eggs.
- Once bacon and eggs are cooked, assemble by placing 2 slices bacon and 1 poached egg on top of each half of the mug cake.
- Place 1 tbsp.
- Hollandaise Sauce over each egg
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:11.