Breakfast “Burrito” with Bacon and Avocado
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream ([optional])
- salt (to taste •)
- pepper (to taste •)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup romaine lettuce ([optional])
- 1 roma tomatoes ([optional])
- 4 bacon slices ([optional])
- 1/2 avocado ([sliced])
- Mix the eggs well with the heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Heat up a non-stick pan to a medium heat.
- Melt half the butter and add half the egg mixture.
- Tilt the pan back and forth to ensure it covers the entire base.
- Cover the pan and cook for about a minute.
- When you are able to move the entire crepe when shaking the pan back and forth, flip it over with a spatula.
- When it's fully cooked, transfer to a paper towel to remove excess oiliness.
- Repeat with the other half of the egg mix.
- Spread the mayonaisse on the crepe.
- Add the lettuce, tomato, bacon and avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:50:01.