Keto Beef And Pork Meatloaf
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 10 ounces ground pork
- 1/2 onions (large
- 5 cloves garlic (large, diced)
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup ketchup (large, diced)
- 2 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Italian se (large, diced)
- 1/3 teaspoon Italian se (large, diced)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray some coconut oil on a loaf pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl, excluding the ketchup.
- Stir well so everything is well-combined.Put the mixture in the loaf pan and even out the surface.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.Remove from the oven and top with the ketchup.
- Spread it evenly on the surface.
- Bake for 30 minutes more or until the loaf is cooked through.Let cool for 10 more minutes then slice.
- Use a sharp serrated knife to cut through the meat carefully.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:52.