Keto Cheesy Meatloaf Poppers
- 1 pound ground beef (I recommend 80/20 or 85/15)
- 3 slices bacon (I recommend 80/20 or 85/15)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese (I recommend 80/20 or 85/15)
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350F.
- While waiting for the oven to heat, place all of the above ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- When combined, it’ll look like this:
- keto meatloaf 1
- Step 2: Using your hands, mix the ingredients together completely.
- Don’t be afraid to mush and mash the meat, almond flour, egg, and cheese together with your fingers.
- Mix it well!
- Step 3: Begin to take small handfuls of the raw meatloaf mixture and roll them into small balls – about the size of a golf ball, if not slightly larger.
- Step 4: Grab a cupcake/muffin tin and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the meatloaf “poppers” into a cupcake/muffin tin, like this:
- keto meatloaf 2
- Step 5: Place the tin into your 350F oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- When finished
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:32.