The Perfect Keto Scrambed Eggs
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- freshly ground pepper
- coarse salt
- Use a fork to beat the eggs together.
- Melt the butter in medium nonstick skillet over low heat.
- Add egg mixture.
- Using a heatproof flexible spatula, gently pull eggs to the center of the pan and let the liquid parts run out under the perimeter.
- Cook, continually moving eggs with the spatula, just until eggs are set, 1 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper; serve hot.
- Source : "Martha Stewart's Cooking School" cookbook.
- Keto Breakfast - Bacon And Eggs
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:54.