Spicy Sriracha Tuna Lettuce Wraps (Low-carb, Keto)
- 1 can tuna in oil (or water, drained)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (or water, drained)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (or water, drained)
- 1/4 cup onions (or water, drained)
- 1/4 cup celery (or water, drained)
- 4 lettuce leaves (or water, drained)
- To Make the salad:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl until creamy and mixture through.
- To Assemble: Place two leaves on lettuce on top of each other for each wrap.
- Top each leaf with half the tuna mixture and toppings of choice.
- Alternatively, you can split the tuna salad into 4 lettuce leaves to make 4 small wraps!
- Recipe Notes Topping choices: diced tomato, olives, banana peppers, bell peppers, pickles, shredded cheese, ranch, or chipotle sauce
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:37.