Pop's Best Brisket
- 6 pounds beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke (Tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (Tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (Tbsp)
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (Tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 bottle barbecue sauce (Tbsp)
- Rub brisket with Meat Tenderizer.
- Mix remaining ingredients and rub onto both sides of meat.
- Wrap in heavy duty foil and seal.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake in 300 degrees F for 4 hours or 275 F for 5 hours or until done.Optional, cover in LOW CARB BBQ sauce for last hour, leaving uncovered.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:12.