Low Carb Orange Ricotta Cheesecake
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (coarsely ground)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 1/2 ounces erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (coarsely ground)
- 1 ounce dark chocolate (coarsely ground)
- 1 large eggs
- 24 ounces cream cheese (coarsely ground)
- 9 ounces ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces erythritol
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs (coarsely ground)
- 2 large egg yolks (coarsely ground)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 3/4 cup orange juice (coarsely ground)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare a lightly greased springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add in soft butter, melted chocolate, and egg.
- Stir with a fork until well combined.
- Press into the pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:09.