Pressure Cooker Beef Curry Stew Recipe [Paleo, Keto, Low-Carb]
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew (chunks, or buy a roast and chop into small cubes)
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 3 zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (chunks, or buy a roast and chop into small cubes)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chunks, or buy a roast and chop into small cubes)
- salt (to taste)
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- Add all the ingredients into the pressure cooker pot.
- Mix well and try to keep the beef on the bottom of the pot.
- Set on high pressure (use the manual setting on the Instant Pot) for 45 minutes.
- Check your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing pressure.
- Gently stir in the coconut milk and add any additional salt to taste Serve in bowls.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:22.