Pressure Cooker Beef Curry Stew Recipe [Paleo, Keto, Low-Carb]
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew (chunks, or buy a roast and chop into small cubes)
- 1 pound broccoli florets ,
- 3 zucchini (chopped),
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (chunks, or buy a roast and chop into small cubes)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder ,
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chunks, or buy a roast and chop into small cubes)
- salt (to taste),
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- Add all the ingredients into the pressure cooker pot. Mix well and try to keep the beef on the bottom of the pot. Set on high pressure (use the manual setting on the Instant Pot) for 45 minutes. Check your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing pressure. Gently stir in the coconut milk and add any additional salt to taste Serve in bowls.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:22.