- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 zucchini (small
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon spice mix (small, ~10 oz.)
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice all zucchinis in half lengthwise and also horizontally, then use a spoon to scrape out the "guts".
- (You will end up with 8 zucchini "boats" that weigh about 3/4 oz.
- each) In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and spices of your choice.
- Pack cream cheese mixture into zucchinis.
- Cut bacon slices in half, then wrap each zucchini boat in 1/2 slice of bacon, starting from the bottom and working up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then broil for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:10.