- 1 pound ground beef ,
- 2 eggs ,
- 1/4 cup heavy cream ,
- 1/4 cup almond flour ,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (each, and pepper)
- 4 cloves garlic (each, and pepper)
- 1/2 cup onions (each, and pepper)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (each, and pepper)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese (each, and pepper)
- 25 1/2 ounces marinara sauce (each, and pepper)
- Instructions:Mix all the ingredients (except the sauce) in a large mixing bowl until combined. Form into meatballs Add the marinara to your dutch oven, followed by the meatballs. Allow to simmer on medium low for 1 hour Top with ¼ cup parmesan, a sprinkle of parsley and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:01.