Sugar-Free Low Carb Everything Bagel
- 12 eggs ,
- 1/3 cup sour cream ,
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt ,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (40grams)
- 1 cup protein powder (40grams)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley ,
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano ,
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion ,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a stand mixer add the eggs and sour cream and blend until combined well. In a large bowl whisk the flaxseed, salt, baking powder, coconut flour and protein powder together. Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet in the stand mixer until incorporated. In a small bowl whisk the seasonings together for the topping. Set aside. Grease two 6 capacity doughnut pans liberally. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of the seasonings directly into each section. Pour batter evenly into each. Evenly sprinkle the rest of the seasoning mixture onto the batter of each bagel. Bake bagels for 25 minutes until golden brown. Cool slightly then remove from pan. Keep refrigerated until ready to toast and serve. Nutrition Facts Sugar-Free Low Carb Everything Bagel Amount Per Serving (1 bagel) Calories 134 Calories from Fat 61 % Daily Value* Total Fat 6.8g 10% Saturated Fat 2.2g 11% Cholesterol 188mg 63% Sodium 279mg 12% Total Carbohydrates 4.2g 1% Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10% Sugars 0.8g Protein 12.1g 24% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:02.