Keto Ham and Cheese Savory Scones
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 large eggs
- 1 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Line some parchment paper on a large baking sheet while preheating the oven to 325°F.Prepare a large bowl where you will mix the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using) garlic powder, and dried oregano.
- Whisk together and occasionally add salt to suit your taste.
- Mix in 1 cup of grated cheese and stir again.
- Add the remaining ingredients such as egg white, egg, whipping cream, and ham and stir well until everything is well-combined.Gather the dough together by hand and place on a flat surface covered by parchment paper.
- Press the dough until it forms a 10 by 8 inches rectangle.
- Top with the remaining grated cheese.Slice into squares, making about 6 pieces.
- Cut these squares in half, diagonally slicing them to form two triangles.
- Arrange the scones evenly in the parchment-lined baking sheet.Put in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Top with chives and butter (optional)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:49.