Crustless Keto Breakfast Quiche
- 2 tablespoons cooking fat (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1 1/4 cups broccoli (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F.
- Chop the broccoli and grate the cheese.
- Whisk the eggs with Parmesan, salt, pepper and cream.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with ghee.
- Scatter broccoli and parsley over the bottom of each cup.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture ...
- into each cup of the muffin tray (I used a 1/2 measuring cup).
- Top each with some grated Swiss cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake until the quiches are browned and puffed on top, for 20-30 minutes, rotating the tray half way through (I baked mine for 20 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to let them cool for a few minutes.
- Eat immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Giveaway! You can win a copy of The Ketogenic Mediterranean Diet.
- Just follow the instructions below and wait for the one lucky winner to be picked in a few days! 🙂 What are your favourite keto sources of healthy fats?
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:06.