Crustless Keto Breakfast Quiche
- 2 tablespoons cooking fat (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1 1/4 cups broccoli (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 6 large eggs ,
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ,
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- 1/2 cup swiss cheese (healthy, 30 g/ 1.1 oz - I used ghee)
- avocado ,
- sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F. Chop the broccoli and grate the cheese. Whisk the eggs with Parmesan, salt, pepper and cream. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with ghee. Scatter broccoli and parsley over the bottom of each cup. Evenly distribute the egg mixture ... ... into each cup of the muffin tray (I used a 1/2 measuring cup). Top each with some grated Swiss cheese. Place in the oven and bake until the quiches are browned and puffed on top, for 20-30 minutes, rotating the tray half way through (I baked mine for 20 minutes). Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to let them cool for a few minutes. Eat immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Giveaway! You can win a copy of The Ketogenic Mediterranean Diet. Just follow the instructions below and wait for the one lucky winner to be picked in a few days! 🙂 What are your favourite keto sources of healthy fats?
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:06.