Keto Korean Buldak Fire Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons harissa paste (or thighs)
- 1/2 cup chili flakes (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup monk fruit (or thighs)
- 6 large garlic cloves (or thighs)
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese (or thighs)
- 1 green onions (or thighs)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 green onions (or thighs)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- To begin, cut chicken into bite sized pieces, and put into a metal or a glass mixing bowl.
- Mix chili flakes, chili paste, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, and sweetener and thoroughly mix.
- Heat up a heavy bottomed cast-iron pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, add oil and then add chicken mixture.
- Continue to cook, while stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, put into the oven to finish cooking for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cover the top of the chicken with cheese.
- Finally, set oven to broil, To melt, and lightly char the cheese.
- Serve immediately and be ready to burn your mouth with the molten cheese of pure bliss.
- Or, if you have incredible will power, just let cool 5 minutes
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:52.