Keto Cheesy Biscuits
- 100 grams shredded gouda cheese (any other cheese is fine)
- olive oil spray
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (any other cheese is fine)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream (any other cheese is fine)
- 2 tablespoons butter (any other cheese is fine)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 45 milliliters unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the sour cream and butter to a different bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the ACV, almond milk and eggs.
- Mix again until well incorporated.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix with a silicone spatula.
- Add the shredded gouda and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into a mould of your choice.
- I have used biscuits mold (link here) and silicone small tart molds (link here).
- If you use a metal mold, make sure to spray the olive oil all over so that they don't stick!
- If you use a biscuit mold, you can make 7 large biscuits.
- If you use the silicone tart mold, you can make about 10 biscuits.
- Place the molds into the oven and bake for 23 minutes (tart mold) or 30 minutes (biscuits mold).
- Take out and enjoy!!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:36.