Double Chocolate Keto Waffles
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 2 scoops whey protein powder (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup erythritol (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 20 drops stevia extract (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 4 large eggs (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 1 cup almond milk (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 1 pinch salt
- First, measure all the dry ingredients.
- Preheat the waffle iron and make sure it's hot before you pour the mixture in (this is a good and affordable waffle iron).
- Mix all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter in the waffle maker, close and cook for a minute or two.
- Time depends on the waffle maker.
- Store any leftover waffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for longer.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:33.