Flourless Chocolate Torte - Low Carb & Gluten Free
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup almond flour (not almond meal!)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup coconut oil (not almond meal!)
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (not almond meal!)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (not almond meal!)
- Preheat oven to 325F and butter a 9-inch springform pan.In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Swerve, vanilla and salt together.
- Beat in flour, cocoa powder and xanthan gum until well combined.Beat in melted coconut oil and melted chocolate until thoroughly mixed, and then stir in chopped nuts.Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top with a knife or offset spatula.Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until edges are lightly browned and center is just barely cooked through.Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then run a sharp knife around to loosen, and remove sides.Let cake cool completely before slicing.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:49.