Easy Cheesecake With A Chocolate Crust
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coco (Unsweetened, Powder)
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 drops red food coloring
- 25 drops food coloring (Unsweetened, Powder)
- CrustIn a bowl combine the coconut flour, coco powder and erythritol.Cut up 4 tbsp of cold butter into little chunks and add to the dry ingredient bowl.Using your hands combine everything creating a sand like texture.Press the chocolate mixture into the bottom of a greased muffin tin to create the crust (should make 11-12).Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 12 minutes.Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:45.