Keto Pumpkin Pudding
- 1/3 cup stevia (granulated, /erythritol blend)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 egg yolks (granulated, /erythritol blend)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons stevia (granulated, /erythritol blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan combine the sweetener, xanthan gum, pumpkin spice, and salt with a whisk until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, yolks, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add in the whipping cream, whisking between each addition.
- Once all of the cream has been added, bring the mixture to medium heat. Heat the pudding mixture, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens, about 4-7 minutes.
- When thickened, remove from heat and transfer into a bowl.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:05.