Keto Brownies - The Perfect Healthy Fudge Brownie
- 2 1/2 ounces almond flour ,
- 1/2 cup butter (4 oz/ 115g)
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (4 oz/ 115g)
- 1/2 cup erythritol ,
- 4 eggs ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1 ounce cashew nuts (4 oz/ 115g)
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C) line 9 x 9-in baking pan with baking paper. Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave for 90 seconds. Set aside to cool. Using a hand electric mixer, mix together the eggs, natvia (stevia), vanilla extract, and salt. Mix for around 3 minutes. Then mix in the slightly cooled chocolate with the egg mixture until combined. In a small bowl, stir together almond flour and baking powder. Eventually add this into the chocolate egg mixture. Put the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with crushed cashews. You don’t have to use cashews, you can use any nuts you like. Put in the oven and bake for 25 - 30 minutes (the less the fudgier). When a toothpick is inserted in the center, it should still come out a little fudgy. This is perfect!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:19.