Keto Paleo Chocolate Granola
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup almonds (chopped)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup hemp seeds (chopped)
- 1 ounce baking chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners-style)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (149°C).
- Put the walnuts, almonds, macadamias, pecans, hemp seeds, chocolate, coconut oil, sweetener and cocoa powder in a large food processor and pulse a few times until well blended.
- Spread the mix onto a cookie sheet, cover with parchment paper, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Turn off the oven, and for best results, leave there overnight.
- The next day, take out the granola and remove from the cookie sheet with a wooden spatula.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:09.