Quick Pesto Mug Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1 large eggs (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons pesto (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- salt (to taste,
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/2 avocado (medium,
- 4 slices pancetta (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- sliced tomatoes ,
- Place all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and combine well. Add the egg, cream, water and mix well using a fork. Add the pesto. Combine well and place in two single-serving ramekins. Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. Let the ramekins cool before filling. Cut the muffins in half. Spread cream cheese on both halves and top with sliced avocado and crisped up bacon slices. Enjoy! Tips for cooking in the oven: If you don't have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 servings at once. Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:12.