Quick Pesto Mug Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large eggs (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons pesto (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- salt (to taste
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/2 avocado (medium
- 4 slices pancetta (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- sliced tomatoes
- Place all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and combine well.
- Add the egg, cream, water and mix well using a fork.
- Add the pesto.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds.
- Let the ramekins cool before filling.
- Cut the muffins in half.
- Spread cream cheese on both halves and top with sliced avocado and crisped up bacon slices.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:12.