No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons Swerve Sweetener (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine the coconut oil and chocolate in a pan.
- Allow melting over low heat.
- Dissolve half of the sweetener into the mix and season with salt to taste.
- Prepare 12 small cupcake molds.
- Divide the melted chocolate mixture into two bowls.
- Spread one of the bowls into the 12 molds and make sure to cover the sides of the molds.
- Refrigerate until set.Microwave the peanut butter to melt.
- Remove after 20 seconds and stir.
- Replace in the microwave for another 20 seconds and repeat until the peanut butter is completely melted.
- Add the remaining sweetener into the melted peanut butter and stir thoroughly until well combined.Evenly distribute the melted peanut butter mix among the 12 chocolate-covered cupcake molds.
- Allow chilling in the fridge till set and ready.Remove from the refrigerator and pour the remaining chocolate mixture on top of the molds to enclose.
- Replace in the fridge to chill.When ready to serve, simply unmold and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:04.