Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs (Keto, Sugar-Free, Vegan)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil ,
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour ,
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder ,
- 1 teaspoon stevia (or packet, /erythritol blend or coconut sugar for Paleo/vegan)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds ,
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (or packet, /erythritol blend or coconut sugar for Paleo/vegan)
- Melt coconut oil, if necessary. Mix remaining ingredients into coconut oil and stir until well-combined. Spoon into molds. I love to use silicone baking cups, but a fat bomb mold works well too. Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes, or until solidified. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week, or the freezer for up to 1 month.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:02.