Chocolate Fudge Keto Cookies
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar (Swerve, We Use This!)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (Swerve, We Use This!)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (Swerve, We Use This!)
- 1 cup almond flour (Swerve, We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (Swerve, We Use This!)
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine cocoa powder and swerve confectioners sugar in a mixing bowl.Add melted butter to mixture and combine with a hand mixer.Once combined, add eggs, vanilla, and baking powder and mix again.Now add the almond flour and mix one last time.
- You should have a fairly thick batter that can easily be shaped by hand.Form into cookies and place on a greased baking sheet.
- The cookies will remain the shape you form them to after cooking.
- They do not expand too much.Dust the tops of cookies with erythritol.
- (optional)Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy! These are great straight out of the freezer as well.
- These can be frozen for 2-3 months!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:52.