Keto/Low Carb Lemon Pie
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (granulated)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For the Crust:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush pecans finely.
- I used a mini chopper.Add butter and Swerve granular to crushed pecans and mix thoroughly.
- I added the ingredients to my mini processor and pulsed until all of the ingredients were combined.
- Grease a pie pan then add crust mixture.
- Grease the back of a spoon and use it to carefully smooth the pecan mixture in the bottom of the pie pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool.For the pie filling:In a large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks.Add the softened cream cheese, Swerve Confectioners, and vanilla to the heavy whipping cream and beat on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest then beat again.
- *You may need more or less lemon juice and zest depending on the ripeness of your lemons.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:45.