Secret Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse (Low Carb, Keto)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block, softened)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 avocado (large
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (block, softened)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- dark chocolate (block, softened)
- Beat together the cream cheese until creamy and smooth using a handheld mixer in a medium mixing bowl.
- Slowly mix in the cocoa powder.
- Beat in the avocado and mix until creamy smooth, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla extract and sweetener and beat again until smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Place the whipped cream in the chocolate mixture and gently fold until it's incorporated.
- Place the chocolate mousse in a piping bag and pipe into desired containers.
- Garnish with dark chocolate shavings
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:36.