Keto Salmon & Cream Cheese Mug Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1 large eggs (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cream (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons water ,
- 1 pinch salt (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 60 grams smoked salmon (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chives (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 full fat cream cheese (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- Place all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and combine well. Add the egg, cream, water and mix well using a fork. Slice the smoked salmon and finely chop the chives. Add to the mixture and combine well. Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. When done, top with a dollop of cream cheese and enjoy! Tips for cooking in the oven: If you don't have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 servings at once. Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:00.