Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour (We use this!)
- 4 tablespoons butter (We use this!)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol (We use this!)
- 10 drops liquid stevia (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (We use this!)
- 1 ounce Bakers Chocolate Bar (Unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt in a bowl and set aside.Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.Add vanilla extract, liquid stevia, erythritol and an egg to the melted butter and combine.Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture in two batches and mix thoroughly ensuring there are no clumps of flour.Cut up the bakers chocolate into as big or as little chunks as you want and add it to the batter.
- Combine.Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet and using a cookie scooper scoop 12-13 cookies onto the baking sheet.
- No need to press them out - they will spread in the oven.Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.Let cool for 15 minutes and enjoy! As they cool they will harden.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:27.