Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
- 57 grams grass-fed butter (or coconut butter, at room temperature)
- 14 grams coconut oil (or coconut butter, at room temperature)
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners to taste
- 266 grams natural peanut butter (or coconut butter, at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (or coconut butter, at room temperature)
- 1 cup dark chocolate (or coconut butter, at room temperature)
- See recipe video for guidance! Add the butter and coconut oil (or more butter) to a large bowl.
- Cream the mixture with an electric mixer until evenly combined and super smooth.
- Add the lesser amount of sweetener to start and continue to mix until light and fluffy.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix until just combined.
- Check for sweetness and salt, keeping in mind that the store-bought version is on the salty side.Spoon into moulds (or ice tray!) and freeze until hardened.Melt 3/4 of the chocolate in a water bath stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 of the remaining chocolate until incorporated.
- Immediately dip the peanut butter fat bombs until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined tray and refrigerate until set.
- Keep refrigerated for about a week or frozen for a month.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:13.