Ultra-Moist Vanilla Keto Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops vanilla (Perfect Keto, Collagen Powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk (Perfect Keto, Collagen Powder)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat an 8x4 loaf pan with nonstick spray, butter, or coconut oil.
- You can also add parchment paper to ensure the cake comes out properly.Add all dry ingredients to a medium-sized bowl (almond flour, coconut flour, collagen, baking powder, and salt).
- Whisk to combine.In a large bowl or stand mixer, add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat on high for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add in sour cream, melted butter, and milk.
- Beat on high for 30-45 seconds.Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in 2 to 3 batches.
- Mix well until combined.
- Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Mix one more time on low speed.Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until tops and edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when poked through the center.
- Add additional baking time if needed.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:16.