Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (monk fruit)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 large eggs (monk fruit)
- In a ceramic mug, microwave coconut oil until melted, about 20 seconds.In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and whisk until well-combined.In a separate small bowl, add wet ingredients and stir until well-combined.Add wet ingredients to bowl of dry ingredients and whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.Microwave mixture in 30 second increments for about 90 seconds total (total time may vary depending on the strength of your microwave).Allow mug cake to cool slightly before enjoying.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:01.