No-Churn Peanut Butter and Banana Ice Cream (Keto!)
- 2 pints heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup protein powder (banana cream, recommended brand: Isopure)
- Heat the butter, peanut butter, and 1 pint of heavy cream over medium heat until the peanut butter and butter melt.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk powder into the liquid 1/4 cup at a time.
- Make sure the powder is completely dissolved.
- (Blend for a few seconds if necessary.) Refrigerate mixture to cool completely.
- While mixture is cooling, beat the remaining heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Do not over-beat.
- Fold the mixtures together, make sure to combine well.
- You may need to whisk the refrigerated mixture before folding into the whipped cream, to make sure that none of the protein powdered settled.
- Pour into containers and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:04.