Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (granular
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble and set aside.Preheat oven to 350°In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sweetener and egg.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- I put on a pair of gloves and did this part by hand.
- The peanut butter was thick and it just made it easier.To the mixture, add cocoa powder, vanilla extract and baking soda.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.Mix in bacon crumbles.Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.Form dough into 12 equal sized balls, place on liner and flatten just a bit.Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a cooling rack.
- If you do not let the cookies cool thoroughly, they will fall apart.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:54.