Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener (granular,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract ,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble and set aside.Preheat oven to 350°In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, sweetener and egg. Mix until all ingredients are combined. I put on a pair of gloves and did this part by hand. The peanut butter was thick and it just made it easier.To the mixture, add cocoa powder, vanilla extract and baking soda. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.Mix in bacon crumbles.Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.Form dough into 12 equal sized balls, place on liner and flatten just a bit.Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and place baking sheet on a cooling rack. If you do not let the cookies cool thoroughly, they will fall apart.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:54.