Keto Grain-free Bacon and Shrimp Risotto
- 2 cups daikon radishes (peeled and shredded)
- 40 grams bacon (peeled and shredded)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and shredded)
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp (peeled and shredded)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (peeled and shredded)
- Once daikon is shredded and weighed, ring out as much water as possible.Heat a saucepan on medium heat.
- Chop bacon slices and add to pan, frying until crispy.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a clean plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan.Add shredded jicama or daikon, wine, stock, garlic, salt and pepper to the pan.Cook on high until most of the liquid has been dissolved, 6-8 minutes.Stir in shrimp and fold in bacon, reserving a few pieces for garnish.
- Stir in parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:40.